Saturday, June 16, 2012

Acronym Challenge!!!

Hey everyone! I know thats its the summer time and you guys are going to be outside... A LOT! And I also know that those of us who have phones will be using a shorter way to text because they like to have FITS(Fun In The Sun). The best part of The Acronym Challenge is that whoever comes up with the best acronym will have it featured on my website and it will be used in a STORY!!! Now I am completley doing away with the Spotlight Writers Of The Day, but I think this would be better for us to have fun with! ALSO if you want your story to be featured on my website I have created a DropBox account what you do is create on and put a story in there I'll review and tweek it if nessecary! Well thats all for today remeber NGU(Never Give Up)

1 comment: