Friday, June 22, 2012

Dear Everyone,
I have been reading the comments you guys have been posting and they are really not mature. Most of you are playing around but your playing is going A little bit to far! If is needed I will not allow you guys to make anymore comments. If this continues we will have to discontinue the Links as well as many other things. The peoples names on my website are for my website only so I really don't appreciate the recruiting that other websites are doing! If you want a poem,story,ect. from any of my Guest Writers I will be delighted to share them with you! Also the comments talking about someones story WILL NOT and I mean WILL NOT be excepted if this continues all of the activites that have been planned will be canceled remeber NGU thanks for your time and concern! :)


Bryson .C. (bjcarter01@comcast.net)