Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Chriskwanakuh!!!

Hello Everyone,
I know I have been hiatus for about a month because I've been extra busy. I have decided to release The Wizard Of Oz: How'd We Get Here will be released on Christmas Day!!! I'm going to give you a sneak peek of it just look under the TWiSTED Fairy Tale tab to find it! I also wanted to introduce the Secret Santa Game!!! In this game you will have a Secret Santa! This person will write you a story, poem, or song for you and give it to you on Christmas through e-mail. Here's what you have to do.
1.) Leave A Comment Leaving Your Name, E-Mail, and Age (unless your older than 30)
2.) Wait for a "confirmation e-mail" from me telling you your Secret Santa's name
3.) Start writing your story!!!
Sincerely,
Bryson Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment